Freelance - Paid Search & Display Specialist
Ring is looking for a motivated, analytical and hard working digital marketing specialist to join our European marketing team. This role will support our performance marketing activities with a strong focus on paid search. You will be part of a small but growing team, based in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- Utilise a number of platforms to implement, execute, and optimise campaigns across multiple countries, as well as measuring the performance of paid search campaigns
- Prepare reporting, monitor and optimise performance for multiple campaigns across a number of countries
- Compile regular search reports, keyword research and insights, to improve campaign performance
- Implement and measure A/B tests for ad copy, creative and landing pages
- Work with team members in order to create clear processes, deliver value and share best practices among key stakeholders
- Support the team with ongoing, ad hoc administrative tasks
- 2+ years of experience in paid search marketing
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to work with large data sets and prepare data-based insights
- Fluency in English, with other European languages a plus
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Data Studio, Tableau, Heap Analytics, Kenshoo
- Familiarity with feed management tools such as Channable
- Experience working in eCommerce
- Experience working in a startup/ scaleup environment
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and autonomously
- A demonstrated ability to multitask, managing multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment, while remaining flexible
- Highly motivated with a get it done attitude
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND US YOUR CV TO EU.CONTRACTORS@RING.COM.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighbourhoods safer. From the video doorbell to the DIY Ring Alarm system, Ring’s smart home security product line offers users affordable whole-home and neighbourhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighbourhood security accessible and effective for everyone – while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation